The baby was doing just fine. She found the baby and it's little heart beat right away. Lil'one is measuring 6.5mm and the heart rate is 121 bpm. Right on target! I had to ask her if we could listen to it one more time before we had to go. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard! More crying and walking on cloud nine. We are so in love!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Sweetest Sound
Today we had our 2nd u/s at 6wks 4d. I was extremely nervous. It started snowing in the morning, which only added to my anxiety. Thank goodness nothing started to stick until later in the day. I don't think I could wait any longer for this doctor appointment. With the coming winter storm, Steven was able to leave school early and go with me to the doctors.
The baby was doing just fine. She found the baby and it's little heart beat right away. Lil'one is measuring 6.5mm and the heart rate is 121 bpm. Right on target! I had to ask her if we could listen to it one more time before we had to go. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard! More crying and walking on cloud nine. We are so in love!
The baby was doing just fine. She found the baby and it's little heart beat right away. Lil'one is measuring 6.5mm and the heart rate is 121 bpm. Right on target! I had to ask her if we could listen to it one more time before we had to go. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard! More crying and walking on cloud nine. We are so in love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kelly
- I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!
No comments:
Post a Comment