So this morning Steven and I went for our 1st u/s. This one was very early due to our history, but we were still very excited. We were both very nervous, but trying to stay positive. So we went in and at first, the tech wasn't saying anything. Steven could see the monitor, but I couldn't. I was getting very nervous. I've been in that room enough to know that when the techs are quiet it's usually not good news. But then finally, she turned the monitor around. . .and OMG. . .there was the gestational sac and yolk sac! Steven and I just smiled at each other. It's amazing how excited he is. I am truly grateful for such a wonderful husband and soon-so be dad! We both were on cloud nine. He wanted to tell every stranger in the waiting room! It's still so early, so of course we are being cautious. We will have our next u/s in a week. I will then be 6wk4d, so hopefully we will finally get our first peek at our lil' hokie pokie!
No comments:
Post a Comment