Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


So our big surprise came to us the day after Thanksgiving. We were on our annual Hokie-Katz camping trip in Alabama. I honestly wasn't expecting two lines that morning since I wasn't having any of the symptoms I had with my two previous pregnancies. For now we are hoping that is a good sign!
I tested about 6AM, and couldn't believe it! I had to wake Steven up to double check it, to make sure I wasn't seeing things! Afterwards, I couldn't go back to sleep (as you can imagine). So I stayed up playing cards. Well, once Anita finally woke up, I told her and she about yelled for not waking her up sooner! We were so glad to be with our best friends to share the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!