Saturday, December 5, 2009

Confirmed

On Monday, Nov. 30th I headed to the doctors office for blood work. Because of my historyof miscarriages, they had me come in. Otherwise it's a long wait for the first u/s. I had to wait until Tuesday morning, but Dr. Miller called me back with the results. My HCG was 339 and my progesterone was 28. Both were looking really good. Of course it is how the HCG is increasing that makes all the difference.
I had to be out of town for work, so I couldn't get back in for more blood work until Friday. I was thankful to be busy with work, and still somewhat asymptomatic, so I was able to put this out of my mind a little bit.
On Friday, I rushed home, got to the doctors office, and then had to play the waiting game for them to call me back. . .the longest three hours of my life. . .
1528!!! The most beautiful numbers ever! My HCG was more than doubling every 48 hours. After I got off the phone, I handed Steven an etch a sketch that said DAD. (Juno reference, one of my favorite movies). Steven and I cried and laughed and hugged. This might really be it. We may finally get a lil' one that sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!