Thursday, October 21, 2010

Into the crib. . .

Grayson moved into his crib this week. . .and mom and dad moved into the nursery. Mommy wasn't quite ready to be without little man nearby. Baby steps. . .or mommy steps in this case! Eventually I will be ready to be in another room, but it may be a few weeks. . . or months from now.

Gray and me, hanging out. I love his funny faces!

Grayson turned 11 weeks this Wednesday. He spent the day at a Baby and me group and having lunch with dad. At the baby group, it was the 1st time Grayson took notice of other babies. He is around other babies quite a bit between our breastfeeding group and his infant massage class, but normally he is too taken with the nurses to pay attention to much else. Each milestone and change is so exciting. I feel like I am seeing the world all over again. He really is something else. He is getting so big, and is changing every day. At our last doctors appointment he weighed in at 12 lbs 9 oz. I can't wait to see how much he'll weigh at the breastfeeding group tomorrow! I've already started packing his clothes away as he is growing out of them so quickly. Some of his 3 mo. outfits are already starting to get snug! It's hard to believe my little man will be 3 months soon.
Gray with his new quilt made by friends of ours. Thank you Reavis family!

More funny faces!

Look at those baby blues!


1 comment:

  1. I swear he has grown since we saw him a few weeks ago...crazy! I felt the same way moving the boys out of our room. I didn't move Myles until 8 months and G until 12 months....I was a sucker! Probably why G never wants to sleep alone. I wish we could see you all again soon. Grayson is growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!