Sunday, October 3, 2010

Autumn at Oz

Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my! On Saturday the three of us headed up to Beech Mtn. for the annual Autmun at Oz festival. www.autumnatoz.com

I had never been, but always wanted to go, so I figured now is the time to take advantage of my free weekends. Steven just happened to have a cowardly lion costume from a play he was in in high school, and I found a cute little lion costume at a consignment shop. So the two dressed up and we headed up the mountain. It was a beautiful day, and we had a blast. Grayson loved all the people watching he got to do!

This week Grayson turns two months! I can't believe it. He is doing so good. On his Sunday morning skype call with mam-moo he was so alert, smiled and even talked back a little. I bet mam-moo's Grayson fix carries her through an extra day. I'm sure she'll be bragging to someone about it! Mam-moo is good for bragging on her loved ones.
The temperatures have finally cooled off around here, so I hope to get out as much as possible with him now. It will do me some good too. Still have some baby weight to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!