Friday, October 15, 2010

Grayson playtime

Last week I sent mam-moo a short video of Grayson holding his head up, but it was only a few seconds. All too quickly moo let me know that, that just wasn't enough. So here you go mam-moo.



Grayson is also talking much more now. I hear him in the mornings or after naps when he is by himself, just squealing, gurgling, and having a good time. Not sure what he's so excited about, he's just a happy baby. We are so lucky to have such a happy, sweet baby.
Last night was our anniversary, and Aunt Nicole, Sophia, and Caitlin came to watch Grayson for us so we could have a night out. It was so nice to have dinner by ourselves, talk about our day, and not be watching over Grayson the whole time. A dinner without a paci, or rushing so that we finish before he wakes up. Thank you Nicole, Caitlin and Sophie B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!