Everything has been going very well. If it weren't for my growing waist, I could easily forget. I've only gained a total of three pounds, but I am completely out of my regular clothes for the most part now. I even bought my first maternity dress for church. I was finding Sundays quite difficult, so we found a brand new black dress at the Salvation Army that I could wear. That solved at least one Sunday. I am still able to wear my uniform at work, but I am up a few sizes in the pants. Overall, my favorite outfits right now though, are the sweat pant outfits Stevens mom got me. As soon as I get home, they are the first thing I change in to!
I also felt a little bit of movement Thursday night. It was just little flutters just as I was about to fall asleep. It was steady flutters, so I am sure it was the baby. I haven't felt anything since, and the midwife said it may still be a couple weeks before I feel consistent kicks. I can't wait!
It's a beautiful baby bump!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete