Monday, February 1, 2010

Woohoo! the 2nd trimester!

So today starts the 2nd trimester, but this past weekend, I could tell major changes. Not only did I clean my house doing the normal Saturday cleaning chores, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, but I started organizing the baby's room, washed the kitchen cabinets, scrubbed all nooks and crannies that normally get ignored. . .I was on a mission! Maybe this was due to being snowed in, but even still, weeks ago I would have had to take a nap in between each chore! I think I am going to like having this energy back. . .bring on the nesting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly Lynn. Glad to hear your energy has picked up and you are feeling well. Just wondering how the u/s appointment went. Did the little rascal stay still long enough? When I read your blog my first thought was that this is definitely Bradley's cousin!! Love you, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!