On January 26th, Steven and I went to another ultrasound. This ultrasound was to measure a spot on the baby's neck to check for Downs Syndrome. Well, from the beginning the baby wouldn't cooperate. Either the baby was too busy doing handstands, or rolling over on it's side, or just wiggling in general. The ultrasound tech tried everything, had me roll from side to side, stand up, walk around, I even offered to put my feet up in the air! I used my mommy voice, but none of it worked and in the end I was already apologizing for my misbehaving kiddo.
On the good side, we got to spend 45 minutes watching our baby. We saw the baby throwing punches, kicking, doing handstands, and hiccuping. It was beautiful!
Since this time didn't work out, I will go back on the 2nd to try to get the measurement needed. Darn the luck! Another chance to see the baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment