Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Maw-Maw goes to Tweetsie!

 A week ago we took Maw-Maw to Tweetsie for the day.  We had such a fun time, and was glad to have the quality time to share with Maw-Maw.  We had tried to make the day about her- but Maw-maw  of course spoiled Gray to no end.  We drove up late Monday morning and had lunch in the park, and then enjoyed our time there.  We played hard!  Airplane rides, train rides, cowboys, gunfights, and ice cream.  Doesn't get better than that!  Gray left with all kinds of loot- Thomas trains, train tattoos, and a train set!  (These will be perfect for his Christmas surprise)!  Wow!  After Tweetsie, we headed back down the mountain, stopped for ice cream and then headed home.  Thank you Maw-Maw for going with us- we had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!



Driving Maw-Maw around


The next morning this is the first thing we wanted to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!