Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our cute little skeleton (pumpkin was mine when I was little :))
Would he be afraid of all the people out?  Would he be nervous to walk around at night?  Would he have a toddler moment and melt down at any given point?
We were not sure what to expect, but Gray as always, took to the new adventure with pure excitement!  This kid is so happy!  He LOVED trick or treating!  We only hit a few houses, to introduce the concept (well and who are we kidding, we get to score the candy afterwards).  He took to it like a champ.  We think we even heard a trick or treat before the night was over!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!