Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Vote for Grayson!

I've entered Grayson into a holiday photo contest. Make sure to vote for my little cutie and help spread the word. Top prize is $1,000 and two runners-up get $250. Of course the prize money would be put into his savings account. Voting starts either this evening or tomorrow!

Check out this entry I found on Shutterfly Holiday Photo Contest.

Thanks for voting and for spreading the word!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!