
Grayson's 1st Thanksgiving! Poor thing didn't get any of the good food this year though! Next year I am sure he will be eager and ready to participate in the good eating.
We headed over to Steven's mom and dad for Thanksgiving this year. It was good to visit with everyone, and introduce Grayson to his Uncle Larry, Aunt Lisa and Cousins Gauge and Elijah.
Uncle Larry and Gray- something exciting must have gotten their attention.
Grayson is sporting his new bib from Aunt Nita. Thank you Aunt Nita.
Aunt Lisa and Cousin Elijah loving on GraysonGrayson loved all the attention and as always it was not hard to find someone to hold him so we could eat with both hands. I've gotten really good at doing most things with just one hand, but using both for dinner is so much easier.
On Friday we hit a few sales, and then came home to spend the day decorating for Christmas. We decided not to put up a tree this year since we will be heading down to Florida, but I did decorate a little around the house. Per tradition I turned up the Christmas music (which I forbid until the day after Thanksgiving) and went about making the house merry. Grayson hung out in his bouncy seat and talked and moved to his new veggie tales Christmas album. We had a blast.
Gray in his bouncy chair- he loves this thing (Thank you Kat)!
Later that evening he came so close to rolling. I think rolling is coming very soon. He has been able to roll from his front to his back since about two months, but he hasn't been able to conquer back to front just yet. The beginning of mobility is on it's way very soon I believe! How exciting!
Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so glad Grayson likes the bouncy seat. He is getting so big, I can't believe it. It goes by so quickly!! He's adorable. I love the pic of him with shaving cream on his face.
ReplyDelete