Sunday, August 18, 2013

Myrtle Beach...w/less Spring Break

So it's been years since my last visit to Myrtle, and the last time I went to Myrtle, family-friendly was far from my mind.  Yep, not much has changed at the beach, some other sweet, skinny, care-free 20 something has moved into my spot.  However, I moved into the shoes of the folks I never even noticed...most likely because our schedules were a bit different.  The music blaring up to our room every night until 2AM was a constant reminder of that. :)

Despite the loud music, we had a great time.  Gray isn't overly fond of the water, but he was more than estatic to roll around, and dig in the sand all day.  He loved being at the beach, just didn't love going into the ocean.  It was great to get away for a quick trip...my soul is always revived by the ocean.  Sunrise yoga on the beach was a huge boost to the soul also!



This may have been the only water Gray loved being in...we couldn't get him away from the showers!



This was the ONLY time he went into the ocean all four days.

Even Puppy joined us at the beach
Turned three, a week at Myrtle Beach and I turn around and this is what I find...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!