I am so excited, I have sat on this, debating back and forth for over a year, and finally decided to join up with Barefoot Books as an ambassador. My LOVE of books no doubt comes from my family, and it has been passed on to Gray.
As soon as the starter kit came in the mail, he thought it was all for him. I have read him almost every story in the box at least a dozen times. We have had the box for about two weeks.
The yoga deck, CD, and book sold me. They will be so fun to incorporate into kiddo yoga! What can I say, the whole yoga thing really was a transformation...and now an obsession! I plan to take the Radiant Child Yoga certification in February, so my hopes are that I can really start tying all my passions together. It may be awhile for the I get to that Master's degree...but in the meantime it doesn't mean I can't do a semi-business launch with my skills thus far.
Now I just have to come up with a business name...incorporating yoga, yoga hikes, art, eco-family friendly education and activities, Barefoot Books...hmmmmm....let me know if you come up with something. I have a few things rolling around...
Anyhow, here is my page. Feel free to take a look around!

No comments:
Post a Comment