Saturday, April 20, 2013

Montessori Mud Run

Gray participated in his first race...and a it was a mud run at that!  We had so much fun.  They offered a mini half mile fun run with obstacles that we did as a family and with Steven's sister, Nicole.  Then Nicole and I did the 5K mudstacle after that.  I had a blast!  It was the first mud run event I had ever done, Nicole's 4th...and she said this was the most difficult she's ever done.  I did all but one obstacle and felt pretty good.  It was long and tough, but how often do you get a chance to play in the mud?!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!