Saturday, April 6, 2013

DC trip




Over the Easter weekend we took a long weekend while Steven was out for Spring break and headed to DC.  The last time I had been there for any length of time, was as a little girl with my Grandma Lareau and I still have such fond memories of that trip.  I was excited to be able to share that with my family.  We rented a place through airbnb and it turned out to be perfect.  We were in the Mount Pleasant historic district and were able to walk to the zoo and to places to eat all super close by.  The place we rented was perfect too- complete with toys for Gray!



Sunday was spent at the Museum of Natural History- Gray loved the insect zoo!
Fun at the National Zoo
My little naturalist :).  He loves using his "knock-ulars"

"He's saying hi to me!"





Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers
My Great-Grandfather's headstone in Arlington




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!