Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Monday hikes

Now that the weather is getting a bit cooler, we are able to get out and hike more.  Gray is also able to walk a bit farther, which makes it easier on both Steven and I.  I am going to try and spend all our Mondays hiking until it gets too cold for us.  We had a dentist appt. with Dr. Ross in the afternoon, so we couldn't go far, but a quick trip to Riverbend was perfect.  Gray probably hiked close to three miles! I had to carry him for a small bit of it, but otherwise he did it all himself!  I was so proud of him.  Next Monday will be Labor day, and Dad will be with us. . .wonder where to next?


Bear needed to come along.  You can imagine who carried him most of the hike 

Leopard frog that jumped right in front of us.  Gray was so excited.

Playing in the sand.  Ever since the beach, he is fascinated by sand.


Smile!  I love Mommy and Gray days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!