Like most little boys I guess, Gray has fallen in love with Dinosaurs. He has several Dino books, and they are often at the top of his reading list. So when the science center moved the Dinosaurs to town, I knew we had to go visit. We are grateful that they offer free Fridays, twice a month, and today just happened to be one. So for Good Friday, with all of us off, we decided to head over. We started with breakfast at one of the local restaurants. Were even lucky enough to run into our wonderful neighbors (Gray's grand-neighbors) and have them join us before heading on our way to see the dinosaurs.
Friday, April 6, 2012
Rawr!
Like most little boys I guess, Gray has fallen in love with Dinosaurs. He has several Dino books, and they are often at the top of his reading list. So when the science center moved the Dinosaurs to town, I knew we had to go visit. We are grateful that they offer free Fridays, twice a month, and today just happened to be one. So for Good Friday, with all of us off, we decided to head over. We started with breakfast at one of the local restaurants. Were even lucky enough to run into our wonderful neighbors (Gray's grand-neighbors) and have them join us before heading on our way to see the dinosaurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kelly
- I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!
We have got to check out the dino exhibit. Looks like a good one!
ReplyDelete