Monday, April 30, 2012

Merlefest


This past weekend we were lucky enough to score some great tickets and head to Wilkesboro for the 25th annual Merlefest.  We were excited to bring Gray this year, since last year we kept thinking how much he would have enjoyed it.  We were right!  Friday- Sunday was full of music, family, friends, cold weather, HOT weather, crafts, bubbles, sand, running around, and a great time!

Bracelet little man made for me :)

Playing in the sand
All the people- little man entertained this whole row (and a few others) running around hanging out with different people.  He really loved spending time with Ms. Nicole though!


It was hot!  Steven finally left us to go hide under a tent.
Nita and Mike

Notice we all had on hats?  It was so hot Sunday, the hat dealers were making a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!