Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Outside playing with the cousins
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and/or family.  This year is our year slated for NC holidays, so to the Hoke's we went!  All twenty of us crammed into Steven's folks house, and enjoyed a yummy Thanksgiving meal. 
I know many people all over think that these are times of blessing. Well, those who know me well, know how much I hate that term.  That imply's almost a favoritism.  Like God chose me to be blessed.  It's not that---a bounty meal, and loved one's to hug on--that is Grace.  Grace because I have done nothing extraordinary.  Grace because I simply exist as God's child.  Grace because.  Grace because we had this time with Steven's folks, and nothing can take that away from us.  


I am thankful for Grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!