Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sittin' handsome

Grayson has reached another milestone. Little man is sitting all by himself. He is so excited about his new view of the world. He's able to sit everywhere now- grocery carts, highchairs, and even just hanging around the house with mom and dad.




We also put his highchair on the dining room table this weekend, so we could all eat together. Grayson was so thrilled to be watching the both of us at the same time. We also handed him his first sippy cup (which is way to big for him just yet). He still has a ways to go on figuring that out. Maybe handles will be easier.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing! I can't believe how fast they grow. Every time I see a pic of Gray he has changed so much. It makes me sad that I have only seen him a few times. We have to get together again soon. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!