Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day(s)!

I think the last measurement I heard was about 4in. and it's still snowing! Since we missed the snow at Christmas time this is our first big snow of the season. I went ahead and stayed home from work. . .we can't afford for me to wreck another vehicle while the one is still in the shop! Plus, they still haven't come down our street to clear it at 2PM. They are calling for freezing rain over night, so I figure the three of us will be homebound again tomorrow. No complaints from this Momma!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love the one of you and Gray. Super cute! I hear you about the cabin fever. It's getting rough being stuck inside.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!