For our rainy Sunday we needed a new venue to to do our walking, so Steven and I headed to the Reynolda house in Winston- Salem. It is history/art museum, so both Steven and I were content. I climbed 4 sets of stairs and walked and walked. We also paid a visit to Mark, Veronica and the kiddos when we got back to town. It was good to see them. Ms. Piper couldn't believe how big her Aunt Kelly is getting. We tried to get her to talk to her cousin, but she wasn't so sure. Aaron, however before I left whispered to his cousin, hurry up so I can meet you. Lil' man is going to have so many cousins to love and love him, and lot's to keep up with!Thank you so much for all the calls and emails. I can tell everyone is excited, just as Steven and I are. He will be here soon, and we are so excited to introduce him to everyone. Maybe this week will be the week!
Congrat's, you guys. He's of course, gorgeous. Cool name, too! Enjoy your time off with him. Some wonderful fall weather isn't too terribly far away so you can enjoy some nice walks! Take care and I'll talk to you later!! Tanya P.
ReplyDelete