The next appoints were this week. We visited Abernethy Memorial CDC on Tuesday. It was nice as well, and the staff was all very friendly. But there were few things that Steven and I had concerns with. We visited Conover Academy on Wednesday. The diversity at this center was the best, and that is a big concern for us, but there were some security concerns we had. There are pluses and minuses with all of them, and now the decision is to figure out which will be the best for us. Only one has a wait list, but since we will not need care until January they think we will be able to get in. Such a big decision with so many things to think about. I am just thankful that I am going to have the chance to have so much paid time off to spend with my little man.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Day care visits
We have begun the decision of who is going to take care of our boy once I go back to work in January. What a decision! We started last week with visiting the YMCA that is down the street from the house. Both of us liked the facilities and the folks there when we left, but with no real experience in this we both felt a little lost as to what we should be looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kelly
- I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!
No comments:
Post a Comment