Thursday, March 8, 2012

Florida trip

Mam-moo and Gray
 Last week Gray and I flew down to Florida for a quick trip and a chance to soak up some sunshine.  It is never long enough, but we were able to squeeze in time with many of our friends and family.
Gray loved hanging out with pop-pop, playing on Grandma Great's piano, and watching the birds at Bob-ops.
Grandma Great and Gray

My sweet nephew Kaleb

Cool guy

Hanging out on the canal, watching for critters, birds, and finding sticks

Bob-op showing Gray some of the Geodes from Great Grand-dad Hoover's place

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!