Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas time!


Grayson in a ranger hat we found in Franklin
What a crazy past couple of weeks!  More to follow in the next post, I just want this one to focus on Christmas.
My mom, grandmother, sister, nephew, and brother-in-law all came to Franklin for Christmas.  It was the first time seeing my new nephew and I couldn't wait!  It had been since Summer since Gray and my mom were able to visit, so I was anxious for them to visit each other too.  We had a great time, but we had so much going on, and Steven wasn't able to come with, so after a few days it was time to head back home.

I am not so sure that Gray was nearly as excited to see Kaleb.  He was not too fond of sharing his toys or having another baby around.  Hmmmm, Gray this may be a problem if the stork brings you a brother or a sister!

Gray and Kaleb

Yummy Christmas Eve Dinner at the Dillard House in Georgia
Helping Mam-moo with the ornaments

Mam-moo, Gray and I

Baby Kaleb!

Playing in the freezing cold water at mill in Smokies NP

Christmas morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!