Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gray turns ONE!

I can't believe it, but my handsome little man turned a year old last Thursday. This year has flown by! I cried more the week leading up to it, than I think I ever did during my pregnancy! I just feel like I've missed so much. Hopefully things will change soon though. Either Steven will find a job that will allow me to stay at home or I will find some part time work. Somehow it'll all work out. You just have no idea what it is going to be like until you are actually holding that sweet baby.

Photobucket
Anyhow, for Gray's birthday we just had family (and my extended NC family Mike and Anita). 'Just' family includes over 20 people, so that is about all our little house can hold! We had a cookout, and the kids played outside, then we headed in for Gray to open his gifts. He did so well and had such a great time. We decided to have a professional photographer come in for the pictures- to capture his party rather than having his one year pictures done in a studio. Best decision ever- we got such great photos! I just love this little man!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!