For our summer trip this year we headed out to Oregon. I have two girlfriends that I haven't seen in years that I wanted to visit- and I just really wanted a trip out west. We stayed for almost a week, wished we could've stayed longer. We both loved it so much and can't wait to go back and explore some more.
Grayson did so well on the plane, and he had such a good time while we were there. We went to the aquarium, several state parks, toured the coast, had a couple vineyard stops, and visited friends. It was a great time- not to mention perfect weather. The 99% humidity we came home to, made us want to get back on the plane!
Hey! Im so glad you posted some pics. Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
ReplyDelete