Saturday, April 2, 2011

My water baby

Today we took Grayson for his first swim lesson, more of an introduction to the pool really. He absolutely loved it. I haven't purchased a bathing suit to hide my new mommy body, nor do I look forward to the shopping, so Dad got in the pool with Gray. They had so much fun!

Making faces. Gray has started copying faces we make. It is quite funny. Steven and Gray could carry on forever doing this!



Gray is also getting his first tooth. It has just broken through the gum, so it won't be much longer before he has his first pearly whites! It's funny, for months people have either asked about him teething or suggested he was teething due to certain symptoms. Yet, once a tooth finally did erupt from the gum line it was all pretty uneventful. No crankiness (a little yesterday and today, but not much), he is still sleeping regularly, no excessive drooling, fever, nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Swimming lessons looked like so much fun! Gray sure enjoyed himself. He's a little fish. I laughed as you noticed my uniform in the closet pic. I knew you would! I saved it as a momento. We also found a bullet behind our old washer and dryer....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!