Grayson is making so many milestones. He is slowly starting to follow moving objects with his eyes, his little neck is getting stronger every day and is able to hold it up a little more each day. His smiles are amazing! Dad got the first smile, but now we are seeing them in response, each day. Graysons little legs are getting stronger too. He is now kicking with some strength, and when you hold him up, he is locking his legs to hold himself up. He seems to have started another growth spurt, which made yesterday and last night a little rough on mom, but I'm glad he is doing so well. I just wish naps could be a little longer than 30 minutes!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
4 wks
Grayson is making so many milestones. He is slowly starting to follow moving objects with his eyes, his little neck is getting stronger every day and is able to hold it up a little more each day. His smiles are amazing! Dad got the first smile, but now we are seeing them in response, each day. Graysons little legs are getting stronger too. He is now kicking with some strength, and when you hold him up, he is locking his legs to hold himself up. He seems to have started another growth spurt, which made yesterday and last night a little rough on mom, but I'm glad he is doing so well. I just wish naps could be a little longer than 30 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kelly
- I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!
Do I know that onsie?! How cute! I just want to eat him up. I can't believe he is already a month old. He looks so alert for such a young baby. I think he looks like Steven in the picture. Can't wait to see him in person.
ReplyDeleteKat- I think you'll recognize most of his clothes!!!
ReplyDeleteWow a month old already! It sure goes by fast, huh? I'm so glad he's doing so well and you and Steven are enjoying him so much. I got an email about a cheep flight to Ashville yesterday and boy was I tempted to just hop on that plane and give that little angle lots of hugs and kisses- and of course the same to his momma and daddy! I keep telling myself December isn't that far away...Can't wait to see ya'll. Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteAunt Hope
PS Victoria (&me) are huge schoolhouse rock fans(she swears it made her pass honors english last year!)so we especially loved your announcement! Thanks for sending it!