Grayson has hit a growth spurt and is eager to nurse around the clock. It has taken a few days for my milk to catch up, but I think we are doing okay now. I am excited to weigh him this Friday at my breastfeeding group. I hope it is good news. He should be over 8 lbs by then, fingers crossed!
Everyday this week I have seen more and more alertness from our little man. He is locking eyes with me and dad, he is enjoying his tummy time more and more, he is able to steady his head a little better each day, and I am slowly starting to see signs of happiness sweep across his face. I can not wait for that first gummy smile! Grayson is amazed by lights, especially sunlight coming in from the windows. He also loves going for walks in the morning. We have had some wonderful cool mornings here lately- in the 60's this morning!
Our feeding schedule has become almost a real schedule. The days are still completely on demand, and seem to change, but the evenings have become pretty consistent at 10:30, 2:30 and again at 6:30 am. He really is such a good baby, and so curious about everything. We have so much fun exploring and I can't wait for the next source of amazement in his world.
Grayson is such a great mix of the two of you. He's adorable! I bet you are having a blast getting to know the little guy. I hope you are doing well and feeling great. Miss you!!
ReplyDelete