Some of the Landscaping completed in the front. Our front yard has been clay for so long, it's good to see some green! I planted some bee balm, ground juniper, hostas, asters, christmas ferns, small evergreen trees and autumn ferns. I need the evergreens to help me get through the Winters up here. 10 years later and this Florida girl still can't stand everything being dead for so long.
My first blueberries! I have been waiting on these bushes for two years!
The first yellow squash of the season. . .The strawberries are all done, and ready for me to clean up the bed and get it ready for next year. I had the best, sweetest crop this year. I picked my first harvest of green beans last night, and tomatoes. I finished harvesting the lettuce and cabbage out of the cold frame, so it could be ready for some transplants. Now I am just waiting on the jalapenos, cucumbers, squash and broccoli. If anyone needs some parsley. . .it is taking over!
My other favorite in the back yard. . .my roses. These smell the best, but I also love the yellow ones, and the white ones.
Wow! What a green thumb. I love it.
ReplyDelete