Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm exploding!!!

Well we have passed the half way mark. Really, already???? Little man has become so much stronger and is quite the tumble monkey. I have gotten used to his schedule, and can just about know when he is going to be awake and moving. In fact he is much more of a morning person than his mother. He loves wiggling and kicking on my drive in to work every morning. He must get this from his dad!
Dad hasn't been able to feel him just yet, but I don't think it'll be much longer. Little mans kicks have gotten so strong that they catch me by surprise at times. I've even had a few times when I feel a little sea sick. I swear he is doing somersaults in there! In fact, as I type this he is busy wiggling away. I've noticed he also loves when Cadha pups is around. He seems to wiggle much more when she gets close to my belly. I wonder if he hears her? Cadha hasn't paid much attention to my belly yet, but she does seem to guard me a little more than usual. The cats could seem to care less. Chloe likes to sleep on my tummy, but she always has. I wonder if her purring puts him to sleep like it does me?
My tummy seems to explode over night. There have been some mornings when I wake up and I am amazed at just how big it is! Thank goodness for Moo and her presents of maternity clothes. Of course the packages always include stuff for her grandson as well! He has no idea how spoiled he already is. I told Moo that thanks to everyone, he is going to be better dressed than all of us, that's for sure!
About a week ago, Steven was wonderful and went with me to a crazy bi-annual kids consignment sale. It was a mad house and was open just Friday evening- Sunday evening. We scored some great deals though, so it was really worth it. I was able to get a ton of maternity clothes, some things only cost a dollar! We also picked up a few things for our little man. We picked up 5 scratch mittens for 50 cents total, a tummy time mat for $5, and of course a book for him. I think we find a book about every where we go. Just the other day we found a book called Grandpa Grumpy's Family. Which we had to get- since we keep telling Jim that he is going to be called Grandpa Grumps! I just couldn't pass it up!
All in all, everything is going well. I really have had a wonderful pregnancy thus far and I'm just amazed at everything that goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Well, would you look at that?!?! : D Sooo thrilled for you guys! What a lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom who can't pass up a good deal. From time to time I get crafty, and when I do and I think it is something that will help out your family, I promise to share. This is a community so if there is something you would like to pass on, feel free to drop me a line. My family believes it takes a village, and a village we shall become!