So I'm down to one pair of uniform pants that work, and they were dirty this morning, so I finally decided to hang it up. My new uniform will be my maternity khaki pants and a polo shirt. I got a polo that was a little large on me thinking I will be growing into it before too long. All I can say is how thankful I am for such a wonderful boss! Not only is he allowing me to be comfortable and not wear the hideous maternity uniform, but he didn't even gasp when I mentioned that I would like to be out of work until January. Did I mention how hideous the maternity uniform is? I am no fashonista, and am actually pretty thankful to have a uniform to wear everyday. Saves me the time and energy to figure out what I am going to wear. But the maternity uniform is a tent! Just because I work with park rangers, doesn't mean men park rangers should be allowed to design my maternity wear! I am certain that is what happened here. So after (nicely) refusing to wear the tent, I was told I could just wear the polo and some khaki's.
Speaking of work, the hunt for daycare centers has begun. I started calling around today checking on prices. I only looked at those facilities that are 4-5 stars. I have narrowed it down to 4 or 5 places, with 3 of those being full. But we still have time, so getting on a wait list may work out for us. Too bad Baton Rouge is not closer. I specifically recall someone offering their services!!!
Yes, men should never be involved in dressing pregnant women-unless it's your husband! We are having a community garage sale later this month and also a rummage sale for the pet rescue I work with on the 28th. I'll look for some maternity clothes for you! What size to you want? I wish I could give you a big hug. I miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteMy next door neighbor had her baby in December and I will be watching baby Evie when she goes back to work next week. I'm so excited but I wish I could move to NC to watch yours! It would be two of my favorite things all wrapped up in one! I love you!
Aunt Hope- How jealous am I??? I wish you were nearby. One, because I would love all of you to be closer, but how lucky to have you to watch her baby?!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in a size Med., so if you find some really good maternity deals that would be awesome! It's amazing how expensive maternity clothes are. My mom sent me a couple shirts up thank goodness.